... (Read More)
Canada Goose Men’s Expedition Parka – Black
An amazing jacket by Canada Goose, developed for scientist working in Antarctica and has a Thermal Experience Index (TEI) of 5 - so it has been field tested in the most extreme places on earth. This jacket is one of Canada Goose’s most iconic, warmest, durable parkas designed for the -30+ temperatures, featuring a collection of external pockets for storage and hand warming, coyote fur ruff surrounding a two-way adjustable tunnel hood and heavy-duty recessed flexible rib-knit cuffs plus much more.
- Draw cord waist
- Four fleece-lined upper and lower pockets with zipper closure
- Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection
- Two lower full-below snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
- Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
- Storm flap over front zipper
- An elasticized nylon snowskirt
- Relaxed fit - see size guide
- TEI - Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
FIT RELAXED FIT