German shoemaker, Johann Adam Birkenstock launched Birkenstock footwear in 1774 with the aim of creating simple footwear which recreated the dynamics of natural walking, allowing freedom of movement and all-round support. The 'foot-friendly' sandals feature Birkenstock's signature contoured sole which moulds to the wearer's foot to deliver an orthopaedic fit, providing maximum comfort and improved circulation.
- Designed in a minimal black, these classic Madrid Sandals are made to style with any outfit. Adhering to traditional Birkenstock design, the fit on this pair is large at the foot bed to allow excess room for movement, this may mean a smaller size is requiring to suit your foot shape and personal preference.
- Upper: Birko-Flor
- Lining: Suede
- Sole: EVA
- Patterned sole
- Single front buckle fasten
- Beige cork texture sole
- Cork foot bed coated with sealant to prevent drying out
- Large fitting to accommodate movement in foot
- Wipe clean with damp cloth on Flor fabric
- See brand for additional care