Experts in their field, Canada Goose provide over 40 years of familiarity with high performance outdoor clothing. Built to last, their products offer scrupulous design, which are knowledgeably executed to suit specific function. Founded in Toronto, the brand are no strangers to accommodating adverse weather, which is a key element to the ideas behind their designs. Canada Goose offer range of coats are designed to protect from the coldest storms, making for the perfect seasonal attire with longevity guaranteed.
- This Carson Parka is specially designed to endure and combat extreme adverse conditions. With 625 fill power white duck down providing insulation, further function is added through the quilted design to reduce pack size and make this item versatile to transport. Brushed Tricot at the back of the neck adds further warmth, with the entire jacket suitable for temperatures as low as -25 degrees. Artcic Tech textile is used to ensure this piece remains as dry as possible in unfavourable weather.
- Outer: 100% Polyester
- 625 Fill White Duck Down
- Hood: Coyote Fur (removable)
- Quilted texture
- 2 front zipped pockets
- 1 chest pocket
- 1 interior zipped pocket
- Front zip and popper fastening
- High funnel neck
- Attached hood
- YKK 2-way zip
- Stretch binding at hood and cuffs
- Brushed Tricot neck for extra warmth
- Arctic Tech textiles
- Designed for -15/-25 degree temperatures
- Water resistant
- Ribbed cuffs
- Slim fit
- Care as according to label specifications
Please note: Due to the individualistic nature of real fur, the fur trim received may look a different colour/ texture from the coat photographed.