Both stylish and functional, the Lorette Parka by Canada Goose is a great investment to make this season, the perfect winter coat. Tackle the colder months in style and ease with this long-thigh length quilted coat. Guaranteed to provide you with comfort, warmth and practicality when wearing, the Lorette parka has a premium construction of duck down insulation and is designed with many practical features such fleeced lined pockets, rib knit collar and a removable coyote fur ruff trim for an added hint of luxury.
- Lorette Parka
- Slim fit
- Long-thigh length
- Quilted construction
- Zip fastening with external wind flap and toggles
- Adjustable hood
- Rib-knit collar
- Coyote fur ruff trim
- Rib sleeve cuffs with adjustable buttons
- Two exterior hand warmer pockets
- Two interior pockets with zip fastening
- Interior back pack shoulder strap
- Back side slits with press stud fastening
- Leather edge trim
- Canada Goose logo
- 625 fill power white duck down
- Thermal Experience Index TEI1 suitable for wear in -10°c/ -20°c
- 192gsm, Artic-tech- 85% polyester, 15% cotton
- Dry clean only
Please note: Due to the individualistic nature of real fur, the fur trim received may look a different colour/ texture from the coat photographed.
Hand Warmer Pockets - These are normally in the form of a soft to touch, warmer fabric that keep your hands warm when you aren't wearing gloves or mitts.