The ideal winter boot that takes you from sledding with the kids to a pub lunch with friends these keep your feet comfy and warm in temperatures as low as -29ºC.
Part of the Arctic range, which are similar to the Arctic Adventure boots, but shorter in height allowing them to be slipped on and off very easily.
The flexible neoprene fabric allows the wearer to roll the wellington outer boot down for enhanced flexibility.
- 5mm CR-Foam insulation lining for added warmth
- Double reinforcements on the instep, heel, toe and Achilles areas
- Durable reinforced sole for maximum protection and stability
- Stretch-fit boot top hugs the leg to keep heat in
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to instep area for additional warmth
- dual-density, oil resistant, rubber sole provides excellent insulation and shock absorption for supreme comfort.
- Extra warm thermal foam underlay and the entire body has a 5mm thick neoprene lining which makes them comfortable, without compromising the water tightness or warmth.
- Tested to keep your feet warm in temperatures ranging from +16ºC to -29ºC.
Beat the wettest of weather conditions.