The original Penelope Chilvers Long Tassel Boots crafted in Spanish vegetable-dyed leather are the epitome of luxury. Exclusively cut close to the ankle for a feminine fit with scalloped detailing at the zip panel and leather tassel on the zip pull. The handmade boots are fully lined with a Goodyear Welted Commando rubber sole. As worn by the Duchess of Cambridge these boots are perfectly styled for long slim legs giving a sleek, elegant silhouette.
- Penelope Chilvers Women's Long Leather Tassel Boots
- Made in Spain
- Spanish vegetable-dyed leather upper
- Outside brass zip fastening and tassel
- Fully leather lined on a Goodyear welted commando rubber sole
- Scalloped detailing at the zip
- Perfectly styled for long slim legs
- Boot height is 43 cm
- Leather care: Protect with a suitable spray following the manufacturers guidelines. It is recommended regularly (approximately 4 times a year) nourishing the leather with the Penelope Chile's leather feed.
- Store in dustbag provided
Please note: These boots are individually cut and constructed by hand and therefore slight variances in the final measurements can occur.