After growing up in the mountains, Mark Hansen and Jedd Rose founded Topo Designs in 2010 to fill in the gap in the market for functional outdoor gear that is also visually pleasing. Topo Designs deliver brilliantly functional backpacks, bags and accessories that complement the tranquillity and beauty of the great outdoors. All of Topo Designs' bags are made in Colorado, USA; with the Rocky Mountains as both a backdrop and source of inspiration.
- A Topo Designs classic, this duffel bag is a reliable choice for overnight trips and weekend breaks away. Crafted from ultra-durable 1000D Cordura®, the Classic Duffel bag can withstand the pressures of everyday life with ease.
- Black Classic 22" Duffel bag
- Handmade in Colorado, USA
- Durable black 1000D Cordura® outer shell
- Contrasting natural leather handles and lash tabs
- Two seatbelt strap carry handles
- Multiple internal zipped pockets
- Topo Designs logo patch to front
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Hardwearing YKK top zip
- Coated pack cloth lining
- 34.3 L capacity
- Dimensions: H 28cm xW 55cm x D 28cm
- 100% 1000D Cordura®. Lining:100% coated pack cloth. Trims: leather.