Hunter is a British heritage brand renowned for its' iconic handcrafted wellington boots with a history of innovation and pioneering design. Today, Hunter creates footwear and outerwear to protect from the weather and to perform across all types of terrains. The Hunter Field collection was introduced in spring 2015 and draws on Hunter's heritage of innovation to deliver specialist performance boots based on the design ethos of protection, intelligence and craftsmanship - creating a new generation of industry-leading technical products that will serve to progress performance design.
- New to the Balmoral collection, these Hunter Field Boots feature an insulating 3mm neoprene lining and a Vibram sole. The new outsole design offers multi-directional commando cleats for high traction and mud release. This updated style is more lightweightand flexible, to create a more versatile function. A gusset at the leg allows fit to be personalised to suit the wearer and moulded insoles offer advanced prevention of foot fatigue.
- Balmoral II Boots
- Performance style wellington with high durability
- Rubber compound upper
- Insulating 3mm neoprene lining
- Included 3mm and 5mm moulded insoles to ease foot fatigue
- Adjustable leg gusset for personalised fit
- Heel kick spur to aid removal
- Commando cleats
- Webbing pull tab
- Front Hunter logo
- Care as according to Hunter guidelines